New Home Counselor - Venice, FL
Full-Time / Permanent / Onsite
Area Sales Manager
A career with Mattamy Homes is a chance to join a team as solid as they come. We’re an internationally recognized, privately owned homebuilder full of ambitious, talented and hardworking team members. Together we’re making dreams come true with homes and communities designed for the way people live today, and that’s a great feeling. Our future is secured through strategic investments in land and communities, in both current and new markets, which offers ongoing learning, growth and opportunity for all of us. Redefining how we build with smarter technology and a deep commitment to sustainability is exciting and rewarding.
Here, you will gain valuable experience through challenging and interesting projects. Recognized as an employer of choice, Mattamy ensures you will enjoy great benefits and an award-winning culture, because we take care of our own. On our team, we all have a role to play in building for the future.
What you’ll do
- Generating and following-up on leads, qualifying and educating buyers on our products, driving sales volume, and guiding homebuyers throughout the sales process
- Develop a community business plan, identifying marketing strategies, target Realtor partnerships and other outreach programs to meet sales goals
- Provide an exceptional home buying experience by educating the buyer on the community, products and offerings, as well as the overall process, including the design, mortgage, construction and closing processes
- Demonstrate the ability to qualify buyers for their respective community
- Ability to clearly communicate, collaborate, build rapport and support team members related to all facets of the home buying process
- Commit to achieving sales related business goals, attending meetings and providing necessary follow-up to ensure a seamless home buying experience
- Achieve Customer Service performance goals
- Attends staff and association meetings to keep informed of marketing conditions, property values, and legislation affecting the real estate industry
- Additional duties to be discussed
What you bring
- Active Real Estate License Required
- 2 (+) years of onsite new home sales experience
- Business minded sales professional that is knowledgeable and understands establishing and achieving sales goals and budgets
- Adept at building trusting, professional relationships with prospective home buyers in order to procure sales
- High energy, outgoing, professional demeanor
- Results oriented individual with proven track record of converting leads
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and some holidays required
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM or other similar sales software
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual is a (+)
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy Homes, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities.
Our competitive compensation and full-time employee benefits package includes:
- 50% Commission Paid Up Front
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Flex Spending
- 401K with Company Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Entertainment Discounts and More!!!
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the U.S., Mattamy is represented in 11 markets – Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, Naples, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, Southeast Florida, Tampa and Tucson.
To provide the best homeowner experience
Mattamy’s core values
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay for 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 & 2019
- Best Places to Work in Orlando for 2023, 2022, 2021, 2018, 2016 & 2013
- Best Places to Work in Raleigh for 2023, 2022 & 2021
- Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for 2023, 2022, 2016 & 2015
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte for 2023, 2020, 2018 & 2017
- Best Places to Work in Phoenix for 2023 & 2021
- Best Places to Work in Southeast, FL for 2022
Mattamy Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, national origin, disability or with respect to any other status protected under federal, state, and local laws or ordinances. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.