St. Johns, FL area
Full-Time / Permanent / Onsite
VP of Marketing
A career with Mattamy Homes is a chance to join a team as solid as they come. We’re an internationally recognized, privately owned homebuilder full of ambitious, talented and hardworking team members. Together we’re making dreams come true with homes and communities designed for the way people live today, and that’s a great feeling. Our future is secured through strategic investments in land and communities, in both current and new markets, which offers ongoing learning, growth and opportunity for all of us. Redefining how we build with smarter technology and a deep commitment to sustainability is exciting and rewarding.
Here, you will gain valuable experience through challenging and interesting projects. Recognized as an employer of choice, Mattamy ensures you will enjoy great benefits and an award-winning culture, because we take care of our own. On our team, we all have a role to play in building for the future.
What you’ll do
- First point of contact for guests and prospects that visit or reach out to the Sales/Welcome Center via phone or in-person and provide information about the community amenities, neighborhoods, and homebuilders
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate while exhibiting an energetic, outgoing and positive attitude to promote the community as a great place to live and play
- Maintains a professional appearance and wears required work attire (community polo shirt and khaki pants)
- Gathers information from prospects to identify needs and provide information and guidance that assists the prospect in the decision to make the community their home
- Supports clerical aspects of the Sales/Welcome Center as required and records prospect information in the CRM database for internal and external reporting needs
- CRM management and maintenance as needed – able to pull and develop relevant reports
- Ensures inventory levels of café supplies and all printed materials are maintained including maps and community information used to communicate with guests and prospects
- Maintains displays and materials located in the Sales/Welcome Center to ensure accurate and up to date information
- Establishes strong relationships with all homebuilder sales representatives to facilitate an exchange of information
What you bring
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Business-minded professional who will embrace training and apply newly gained knowledge to daily activities
- Previous customer service or marketing experience; excellent verbal presentation skills mandatory
- Ability to work productively with little direction or supervision
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and personable attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer relation skills; strong verbal/written communication skills
- Accurate database entry and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays according to sales center hours
- This position requires up to 75% of your time standing or walking, so you must be physically capable of doing so
- Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous sales experience or some advanced schooling or training is preferred
- Previous CRM experience (Oracle or Sales Cloud) is preferred
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy Homes, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities.
Our competitive compensation and full-time employee benefits package includes:
- 3 weeks of company paid vacation + 1 week of company paid time off + 2 weeks of sick time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending, 401K with Company Matching and Tuition Reimbursement
- Entertainment Discounts, Employee Home Ownership Program and Company-wide Volunteer Program
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the U.S., Mattamy is represented in 11 markets – Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, Naples, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, Southeast Florida, Tampa and Tucson.
To provide the best homeowner experience
Mattamy’s core values
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay for 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 & 2019
- Best Places to Work in Southeast, FL for 2023
- Best Places to Work in Orlando for 2022, 2021, 2018, 2016 & 2013
- Best Places to Work in Raleigh for 2023, 2022 & 2021
- Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for 2023, 2022, 2016 & 2015
- Best Places to Work in Phoenix for 2021
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte for 2020, 2018 & 2017
Mattamy Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, national origin, disability or with respect to any other status protected under federal, state, and local laws or ordinances. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.