Customer Service / Warranty Coordinator
Full-Time / Permanent / Onsite
Director of Customer Care
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the U.S., Mattamy is represented in 11 markets – Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, Naples, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, Southeast Florida, Tampa and Tucson.
What you’ll do
- Answer all telephone calls and/or emails and respond to homeowner warranty related inquiries
- Responsible to relay messages and distribute warranty requests to appropriate personnel
- Explain warranty coverage and homeowner maintenance to homeowners
- Follow-up with homeowners regarding outstanding work and to ensure their satisfaction
- Respond to homeowner emergencies and homeowner walk-ins
- Research homeowner inquiries or concerns
- Prepare weekly reporting and Input warranty service requests
- Maintain warranty service requests
- Coordinate service orders with trades and ensure sign offs are received from trade partners and homeowners
- Prepare paperwork for service technicians
What you bring
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Prior experience in Customer Service/Contractor Management
- Strong customer service skills in dealing with homeowners
- Must have ability to read and write in English at an intermediate level (Bilingual English/ Spanish is a plus)
- Ability to work at locations across the division, personal transportation and valid Driver’s License required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in Customer Service related to the residential/commercial construction industry preferred
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy Homes, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities.
Our competitive compensation and full-time employee benefits package includes:
- 3 weeks of company paid vacation + 1 week of company paid time off + 2 weeks of sick time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending, 401K with Company Matching and Tuition Reimbursement
- Entertainment Discounts, Employee Home Ownership Program and Company-wide Volunteer Program
Mattamy’s core values
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay for 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 & 2019
- Best Places to Work in Orlando for 2023, 2022, 2021, 2018, 2016 & 2013
- Best Places to Work in Raleigh for 2023, 2022 & 2021
- Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for 2023, 2022, 2016 & 2015
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte for 2023, 2020, 2018 & 2017
- Best Places to Work in Phoenix for 2023 & 2021
- Best Places to Work in Southeast, FL for 2022
To provide the best homeowner experience
A career with Mattamy Homes is a chance to join a team as solid as they come. We’re an internationally recognized, privately owned homebuilder full of ambitious, talented and hardworking team members. Together we’re making dreams come true with homes and communities designed for the way people live today, and that’s a great feeling. Our future is secured through strategic investments in land and communities, in both current and new markets, which offers ongoing learning, growth and opportunity for all of us. Redefining how we build with smarter technology and a deep commitment to sustainability is exciting and rewarding.
Here, you will gain valuable experience through challenging and interesting projects. Recognized as an employer of choice, Mattamy ensures you will enjoy great benefits and an award-winning culture, because we take care of our own. On our team, we all have a role to play in building for the future.
Mattamy Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, national origin, disability or with respect to any other status protected under federal, state, and local laws or ordinances. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.