Develop and maintain marketing reports and dashboards to measure the success of various marketing programs. Use technologies and tools, to measure, understand, and analyze data sets. Develop key relationships with leadership, and key stakeholders. Organize and deliver technical information to non-technical audiences.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Standardized Reporting- Work with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing data and reporting needs in order to design, develop and produce ongoing reports and dashboards to support the business.
- Campaign Analysis: Provide ROI analysis of marketing campaigns and member journeys with predefined objectives and key performance indicators.
- Test Design and Analysis: Work with Marketing team to create and manage a solid A/B test process that will produce statistically sound, actionable results.
- Web Analytics: In addition to setting up standard web reports, continually mine Google Analytics for information and insights to improve website performance.
- Set Up and Manage Tracking Mechanisms: Use analytical tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, search marketing and pay-per-click results and other marketing and advertising tools to track and report on specific marketing initiatives.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience required; Online marketing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of statistics and direct marketing principles.
- Prior experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with search optimization, search marketing, display advertising and/or email marketing.
- Experience with AB testing to optimize results.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Overall ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience working with internal client groups and presenting to senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Statistics, or a related field.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
This job description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.