What to expect as a candidate at LMH Health
Thank you for showing interest in working at LMH Health. We are excited you are here. Just as we strive to provide excellent care to our community, our recruitment team strives to provide an excellent experience to our career seekers and applicants. We hope this page will help you feel supported, informed and energized for the career that awaits you here at LMH Health.
All of the positions posted on our careers page are for immediate placement. We want our applicants to move from the application phase to being hired as quickly as possible. Our recruitment team works hard to make this happen and we will communicate with you if there are any delays.
Our Hiring Process
All of our current and active openings are posted to the LMH Health careers page. We update new positions weekly. The application should take anywhere from 5-15 minutes to complete. Have your resume handy! If you have questions or need assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected]
Will you verify my license? For any of our positions that require license or certification our team will verify those credentials once we receive your application. Ensure you provide current and accurate information.
After your application is reviewed and you are selected to move forward, you may be invited to interview. We have phone, virtual, video and in-person interview options. You may be asked to complete more than one interview option.
- Phone: This is an interview over the phone.
- Virtual: This is a live interview in a virtual setting such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams. If scheduled for this type of interview you will be sent a link to join.
- Video: This is an interview where you will be given a series of questions to answer over recorded video. For this interview you will receive an email with an invitation to complete the recorded interview.
- In person: This interview will take place in person at an LMH Health facility. A member of the recruitment team or hiring leader will schedule this directly with you.
Upon completion of the interview process, the department team will make their hiring decision. If you are the finalist for the position you will receive an offer from the recruitment team.
New Hire Onboarding
Once you have accepted the offer, the recruitment team will kick off your onboarding. The onboarding process entails:
- Background check: Federal, state, county criminal, license/certification verification, education verification and professional reference check
- Completion of New Hire Portal forms and documents
- Employee Health New Hire Health Screening: Drug screen, blood draw, immunization record check, and TB testing
- New Hire Orientation: Your first day will be at LMH Health Main Campus to attend New Hire Orientation. We hold orientation every two weeks throughout the calendar year.
Check your application status
Applying for jobs can be tough, and we know the waiting can be the worst part. If you'd like to check your application status, please feel free to reach out to our recruitment team:
Connect With a Recruiter
Speak with one of our talent specialists any week day from 2-4 p.m. Give us a call at 785-505-3015 or email [email protected] or attend a hiring event where you can meet directly with LMH Health talent specialists and hiring managers to learn more about our opportunities. Learn more