LPN, Total Family Care, FT, Days, **$2500 Sign-On Bonus**
$2500 Sign-On Bonus!
Take Your Career to the Next Level with LMH Health!
At LMH Health, we are committed to being a partner for lifelong health for the communities we serve. We are looking detail-oriented and patient-focused Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team! The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) functions as a member of the patient care team, under the supervision of the registered nurse (RN), and under the direction of the physician.
Top Reasons to work at LMH Health
- Join a Team That Cares About the Community
- Tuition Reimbursement to Support Continuing Education
- Professional Development and Recognition
- Excellent Benefits
- Participates in the collection of patient data.
- Collaborates with care team members to develop patient/family plan of care and prioritize strategies when needed.
- Implements orders, within scope of practice, for patient/family plan of care.
- Document and communicate actions to maintain continuity among the patient care team.
- Comply with procedures, regulations and rules in maintaining medical records.
- Administers medications/treatments and observes/documents patient’s response.
- Provide direct patient contact while providing quality care.
- Evaluates patient’s progress towards identified outcomes.
- Performs care according to the population served on the unit as referenced in the Administrative, Scope of Services Policy.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- Practical Nursing degree from an accredited program
- Current Kansas Practical Nurse license
- Current Basic Life Support
- 2 years relevant experience
Patient 1st – We consider the patient first in everything we do.
Better Together – We are part of the LMH team that works together to achieve excellence.
Speak Up – We embrace a transparent culture of open, respectful communication where ideas are valued and solutions are created.
Innovate! – We actively explore new ideas and approach change with agility and an open mind.
Own It/Solve It – We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate for solutions.
In Joy – We create a workplace that is both fun and meaningful.
At LMH Health we value inclusion and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply. Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications that meet the business need.