Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Something special starts here.
You can’t define it, but you know it when you see it: the difference between an average life and the good life. When your cup is full – with joy, purpose and lifelong health – it shows. At LMH Health, we are all about healthy people, healthy communities and healthy futures, and that makes us your destination for an exceptional career. From flexible, work-life harmony to competitive pay and great advancement potential, find everything you’re looking for at LMH Health.
You'll find everything you’re looking for at LMH Health:
· Join a team that cares about the community
· Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
· Professional development and recognition
· Excellent benefits
We’re looking for you.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and patient-focused Reimbursement Coordinator to join our team! The Reimbursement Coordinator is responsible for reviewing insurance adjustments and payments for reimbursement opportunities and necessity of appealing disputed issues. This position will recommend operational/strategic changes in support of enhancing reimbursement.
- Identifying lost reimbursement opportunities due to payers incorrectly pricing claims and facilitate underpayment appeals and track progress.
- Develop/maintain reporting tools to monitor trends in underpayments and recoupments.
- Facilitate provider meetings with the Revenue Cycle team.
- Provide contract updates to contracting system including fee schedules and mapping from payers.
- Test and validate updates made to contracting system used to ensure correct repricing per terms of contracts.
- Provide training on specific payer payment policies and communicate with appropriate departmental staff and/or ancillary departments to enhance operational efficiency.
- Run daily contracting reports to identify potential issues including but not limited to:
- Zero dollar reimbursement.
- Positive adjustments.
- Daily error report.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both orally and verbally.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years of experience of third party billing and follow up in a healthcare setting.
- Associate's Degree.
- Five years of experience directly with a healthcare entity.
Our Cultural Beliefs
Patient First. We consider the patient first in everything we do.
Better Together. We actively strive to be a diverse LMH Health team that works together to achieve excellence.
Listen/Speak Up. We embrace a diverse culture of open, respectful, well-intended communication where we listen, share, and value ideas to create equitable solutions.
Innovate! We actively explore new ideas and approach change with agility and an open mind.
Own It/Solve It. We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate for solutions.
In Joy. We create a workplace that is both fun and meaningful.
At LMH Health, we value inclusion and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply. Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications that meet the business need.