Cath Lab Technologist, FT, Days
$5000 Sign-On Bonus
Something special starts here.
You can’t define it, but you know it when you see it: the difference between an average life and the good life. When your cup is full – with joy, purpose and lifelong health – it shows. At LMH Health, we are all about healthy people, healthy communities and healthy futures, and that makes us your destination for an exceptional career. From flexible, work-life harmony to competitive pay and great advancement potential, find everything you’re looking for at LMH Health.
You'll find everything you’re looking for at LMH Health:
· Join a team that cares about the community
· Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
· Professional development and recognition
· Excellent benefits
We’re looking for you.
The responsibility of the Cardiac Catheterization Lab Technician includes the preparation and under the direct supervision of the physician, assists with invasive and non-invasive procedures; data collection, physiological monitoring, documentation of interventions, patient physical safety, and radiology safety. This position assists Radiologist and Cardiologist while adhering to State Licensure scope of practice and medical staff approved protocols.
- Supports the mission of Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Explains procedures to patient/family accurately and to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains all equipment appropriately
- Utilizes appropriate equipment and supplies to perform exams or aide in performance of diagnostic procedures that comply with the states scope of practice and under the guidance of a physician.
- Performs patient examinations proficiently, efficiently and safely.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with all customers.
- Prepares patient for procedures using sterile technique, sets up trays and assist physician with procedures.
- Removal of catheters and sheaths and attain hemostasis at entry site. Monitor patient for bleeding and contrast related allergy
- Maintains certifications, licensure and job related/accreditation competencies and requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality of all customers.
- Acts as patient’s advocate prior, during and following exams.
- Maintains accurate patient records and documents pertinent data and patient information completely.
- Reviews patient history and obtains appropriate order.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- ARRT or Board eligible for RCIS or RCES Certification
- BLS Certification (on-site certification available)
- ACLS Certification within 6 months
- Obtain RCIS/RCES within 12 months of employment
Our Cultural Belief
- Patient First. We consider the patient first in everything we do.
- Better Together. We actively strive to be a diverse LMH Health team that works together to achieve excellence.
- Listen/Speak Up. We embrace a diverse culture of open, respectful, well-intended communication where we listen, share, and value ideas to create equitable solutions.
- Innovate! We actively explore new ideas and approach change with agility and an open mind.
- Own It/Solve It. We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate for solutions.
- In Joy. We create a workplace that is both fun and meaningful.
At LMH Health, we value inclusion and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply. Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications that meet the business need.