Take Your Career to the Next Level with LMH Health!
At LMH Health, we are committed to being a partner for lifelong health for the communities we serve. The Charge Nurse is a role model and a resource for the department. They are responsible for assessing the units’ need to provide adequate resources for current and upcoming shifts by collaborating with the director, nursing supervisor and other departments. The shift is 7am - 7pm
Top Reasons to work at LMH Health
- Join a Team That Cares About the Community
- Tuition Reimbursement to Support Continuing Education
- Professional Development and Recognition
- Excellent Benefits
- First-line management of patient/family/visitor/staff/physician issues
- Monitoring of patient flow for timely disposition
- Delegation of patient assignments to staff
- Assist with department education needs to existing and new staff
- Foster team approach and mentoring of new staff
- Must be able to do pre-admissions
- Develop therapeutic relationships with patients and families promoting decision making based on the assessment of patient medical histories, symptoms, examinations, diagnosis, conditions and treatments.
- Administer medications and treatments based on the 5 rights.
- Communicate and collaborate concisely and continuously among clinical team, including physicians, both verbally and in documentation focusing on patients identified problems and needs.
- Comply with laws and regulations in maintaining patient information.
- Provide effective patient/family education focusing on improving their understanding of their condition and treatment plan to optimize their health outcomes.
- Performs nursing care according to the population served on the unit as referenced in the Administrative, Scope of Services Policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned in line with current basic nursing scope.
- Associates in Nursing or diploma
- Current Basic life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Current Registered Nurse license to practice in Kansas
Patient 1st – We consider the patient first in everything we do.
Better Together – We are part of the LMH team that works together to achieve excellence.
Speak Up – We embrace a transparent culture of open, respectful communication where ideas are valued and solutions are created.
Innovate! – We actively explore new ideas and approach change with agility and an open mind.
Own It/Solve It – We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate for solutions.
In Joy – We create a workplace that is both fun and meaningful.
At LMH Health we value inclusion and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply. Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications that meet the business need.
Please email your resume to [email protected]