Group Product Manager, Commerce Infrastructure (Argentina)
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated Product Manager to drive the strategy, vision, and execution for our Commerce Infrastructure team. The ideal candidate thrives in a high-performance, entrepreneurial environment and has a passion for driving back-end commerce projects across order management, warehouse integration, fulfillment, and payments. You will build the foundation technology and processes including inventory management system, payments infrastructure, and fulfillment operations. The solutions you deliver will have to accommodate current IPSY’s domestic distributed operation as well as future cross-border multicategory operations.
Do you have a track record working on designing efficient operation processes and information systems? Do you thrive in a high-performance, entrepreneurial environment, work well as part of a dynamic cross-functional team, and have the ability to drive product strategy and execution? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and manage features and internal tools related to all aspects of IPSY’s commerce businesses (monthly Glam Bag subscription program, commerce marketplace). Focus areas will include order management, warehouse integration, fulfillment, payments, compliance, and fraud management.
- Lead an inventory management system integration by assessing current and future pain point, and developing a full design of inventory processes
- Build quarterly roadmaps and manage the execution of features from conception to launch.
- Define and design a view of the desired operation processes and tools.
- Collaborate with process stakeholders (Finance, Merchandising, Operations) to help them achieve their objectives and goals
- Partner with Engineering leads/teams to prioritize development efforts and actively run backlog and trade-offs on a weekly basis
- Partner closely with the VP of Product and Operations team to set vision and strategy to enable us to hit challenging goals
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA/Logistics Ms preferred
- 5+ years of Product Management related to E-Commerce Operations experience, including experience building process and information systems
- You have the ability to develop product strategy and take ideas from infancy to full execution. Track record of growing a product
- Excellent business judgment and quantitative skills
- You are obsessively data-driven
- You are a great communicator with strong relationship and social skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, meet deadlines and excel in a fast-paced setting
- You have an eye for detail
- An easy-going, yet results-oriented demeanor
- Passion for the member and IPSY's mission
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Health insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.