QA Analyst (Argentina)
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
IPSY is an innovative fast-growing beauty company headquartered in San Mateo, CA. We are looking for an experienced QA Analyst to join our QA team. You will be responsible for preparing and executing smoke and regression test scenarios, in addition to maintaining test cases and ensuring the quality of software releases. Does this sound interesting to you? If so, we want to hear from you!
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of software quality assurance experience
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology, processes, test management, and bug tracking tools (TestRail, Jira, or similar)
- Experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Experience with functional and integration testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bonus if You Have:
- Selenium automation experience
- Experience with API testing and accessibility testing
- Experience working with remote teams
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.