Senior Growth Manager, Special Projects
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Growth Manager to enhance, develop, and create new programs that improve IPSY’s value proposition while increasing the average revenue earned per IPSY member. The ideal candidate should be able to size & model opportunities, consistently execute plans as well as create a strategy, collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners, and be able to lead a diverse group of teams to a common goal. This candidate will act as the hub of the wheel, working across the organization to enhance member experience and drive new initiatives from conception to launch.
Are you someone who can balance long-term initiatives with short-term optimization to ensure we hit aggressive quarterly targets while setting ourselves up for step-change growth? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for hitting aggressive quarterly targets for subscriber growth, retention, and revenue
- Leverage behavioral data, experiments data, user research, and sound business judgment to inform a roadmap of features, experiments, and multi-channel marketing efforts
- Size and model new opportunities that drive step-changes and angle changes in metrics. You are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow
- Develop forecasts for subscriber growth, basket size, retention, and revenue for a new project
- Manage experiments pipeline and collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners to deliver amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines. You have an eye to identify issues and act urgently to address
- Partner with analytics to develop dashboards and communicate the state of business, experiment results, etc. to leadership and business stakeholders with actionable recommendations
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g., Product, Analytics, Merchandising, Engineering, Design, and Marketing) to launch new features on a structured timeline
What We’re Looking For:
- Self-starter - who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to ensure we hit aggressive quarterly targets
- Problem solver – who loves getting to the lowest level of detail to identify optimization opportunities and translate them into actionable plans
- Relationship-builder – who can influence people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Data-driven - who is relentless about digging into the data to discover insights and understand not just “what” the data tells but the “why” behind the numbers
- Project manager - who has experience with working across cross-functional groups to drive initiatives to launch
- Bachelor’s degree required – ideally in Business, Economics, Marketing, or Technical field
- 8+ years of experience in relevant roles – Growth Manager, Product Manager, Business Strategy, Management Consulting, Performance Analytics, Business Analyst
- 3+ years experience developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing, and translating data into business and consumer insights
- Experience in a fast-paced and nimble environment; experience at a startup a plus
- Familiarity with SQL and/or R a plus
- Experience with driving revenue at a B2C eCommerce company, and/or subscription services is a plus
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.