Creative Project Manager, Strategic New Business
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Creative Project Manager to join our Brand Team and support strategic new business initiatives in our Santa Monica office. You will be responsible for the time management and efficient workflow of creative projects supporting Creative, Marketing, Production, Growth, Social, and Experiential activations.
Do you have strong communication and interpersonal skills? If you are hands-on and thrive in a fast-paced environment and innovating, this might be the job for you! If you love beauty, checking off to-do lists, working with people as part of a coordinated, cross-functional team at a fast-growing company, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead projects and workflow from concept to launch for all types of creative projects to ensure they’re on track, on time, on brief, and within budget
- Own creative project timelines in Asana (project management tool) and update timelines in real-time as projects evolve for accuracy through completion
- Assess and optimize designer, copywriter, and studio team efficiency
- Schedule creative meetings
- Develop and send out agendas for creative meetings
- Take notes during creative meetings and task out to cross-functional teams accordingly
- Coordinate on-product & on-model photo shoot timeline management from kickoff, shoot date, retouching dates, approvals and asset management
- Support Senior Brand Manager, Creative Director and Producer with operational logistics of pre-production and photo shoots
- Assist Marketing Specialist with influencer partnerships and product seeding logistics for new launches
- Coordinate, draft (as needed), and ensure that all legal agreements for productions and general operations are fully executed
- Assist with updating organizational operations and production documents regularly: meeting agendas, status reports, work plans, production timelines, checklists, run-of-show, etc.
- Track production budgets, maintain financial and legal documents and responsible for final reporting documents.
- Be the point person for all conversations, meetings, brainstorms, and schedules for the projects you manage
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in project management at an agency or within a corporate creative/marketing
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience working with project management tools; Asana preferred
- Experience managing projects across different channels like email, social media, video, print, and web
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and solutions-oriented
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.