We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Procurement team at IPSY! You will be handling the day-to-day administrative functions including PO process for efficiency, sample tracking, and timely delivery of all projects. This is a full-time role based in our San Mateo office.
Do you enjoy having fun and are eager to learn? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Support the team with all aspects of product development, packaging, and purchasing tasks.
- Manage and coordinate physical samples, ship out product samples as needed to partners.
- Create and maintain purchase orders for multiple teams.
- Follow up on open orders, shipping and track delivery.
- Maintain special reports in the system.
- Support IPSY and the Procurement team initiatives, in addition to special projects as needed.
- Support invoice and payment management
- Support QC / delivery discrepancies as they arise.
- Communicate clearly and frequently on all open issues.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year of administrative experience required, preferably in the beauty industry.
- Proficient in all G Suite and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), PLM / ERP systems a plus.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills.
- You have strong organizational skills, excellent attention to detail and work with a sense of urgency.
- You are able to multi-task in a dynamic environment while supporting multiple team members simultaneously.
- You are highly motivated and able to work well independently and in a diverse team.
- You take direction well, prioritize, resourceful and are inventive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IPSY was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That’s how the IPSY Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you—plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com—you’re free to try new things and express who you are. IPSY Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with IPSY Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we’re just getting started.
IPSY is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day—fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.