Senior Growth Program Manager, Commerce & Customization
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a proven growth strategist to enhance, develop, and create new programs that improve IPSY’s value proposition while increasing the average revenue earned per IPSY member. The ideal candidate should be able to size & model opportunities, consistently execute plans as well as create strategy, collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners, and be able to lead a diverse group of teams to a common goal while maintaining a structured timeline. This candidate will act as the hub of the wheel, working across the organization to develop value-add commerce initiatives and enhancements to the member experience.
Are you someone who can balance long-term initiatives with short-term optimization to ensure we hit aggressive quarterly targets while setting ourselves up for step-change growth? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for hitting aggressive quarterly targets for revenue and commerce penetration
- Analyze customer demographic and behavioral data, conversion funnels, experiment data, and qualitative member insights to identify opportunities to drive incremental revenue from existing members
- Prioritize and drive high-impact growth initiatives and lead cross-functional teams (e.g., Product, Analytics, Engineering, and Marketing) on a structured timeline to launch
- Create and enhance experiences that add value to the customer through personalization and control
- Own commerce experimentation and optimization, with a laser focus on increasing conversion and revenue
- Leverage member data to develop segmentation and targeting strategy, and deliver personalized experiences to increase orders and revenue per customer
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required – ideally in business, marketing or technical field
- 6+ years experience in a relevant growth role: Product manager, growth marketing manager, product marketing manager, project management, performance analytics, business analyst, growth strategist, etc.
- 3+ years experience driving revenue for a B2C eCommerce company
- 3+ years experience developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing, and translating data into business and consumer insights
- Strategic and analytical thinker, experience with financial modeling; experience SQL and/or R a plus
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Great project and process management skills. Experience with working across cross-functional groups to drive initiatives
- Experience in a fast-paced and nimble environment; experience at a startup a plus
- Obsessive attention to detail. Confident deploying programs and features to millions of users error-free
- Data-driven: You are relentless about digging into the data to discover insights and understand not just “what” the data tells but the “why” behind the numbers
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.