IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We're looking for an outstanding individual to help us handle our demand management and inventory planning across our portfolio and e-commerce platforms. You will allocate product inventory between our 3PL warehouses, manage the replenishment of packaging and all non-product items, and lead inventory management and reconciliation to support subscription and e-commerce forecasts. This role is highly collaborative and will work closely with Warehouse Operations, Procurement, Accounting, and Product Management/Engineering teams.
With millions of product units arriving each month, you will play a key role in running inventory and crafting and optimizing the technologies and processes that support each of our programs. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage inventory for all packaging across subscription and fulfillment programs
- Coordinate with our Procurement team on sourcing replenishment orders
- Design and implement inventory management practices at our 3PL warehouses
- Facilitate inventory moves between our 3PL warehouses prompted by program re-allocations and fulfillment capacities
- Manage intra-warehouse allocations across different inventory uses
- Lead inventory reconciliation programs with Accounting
- Lead Inventory Management system solution from an Operations perspective and work through requirements, implementation, and ongoing management with partner teams
- Work with our ERP system to handle inventory and linkages to warehouse management system and order management system
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations, or Applied Quantitative field
- 3-4 years of work experience in an analytical, operations or planning role
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and with our partners
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, project management, and interpersonal skill
- Strong leadership skills and are able to take initiative
- Flexible and an ambitious spirit
- Interest in beauty and have knowledge of beauty, style, and makeup
- Willingness to learn
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.