Senior Digital Graphic Design Manager
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Digital Graphic Design Manager will be to use data-informed analytics to build beautiful creative that’s developed to perform in email, landing pages, growth marketing, and other performance channels! This role will work closely with the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, VP of Marketing and Art Director to build custom, iterative concepts to drive performance while also balancing brand integrity.
Do you enjoy managing and working with a small team with great project management skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Cross-functional teamwork to formulate and to build strategic proposals that meet company objectives
- Develop performance/growth marketing brand guidelines for email, growth ads, and landing pages
- Build high quality and intuitive design, layout, and user flows with strong CTAs to drive critical metrics
- Lead design team for all email designs, flows, and growth ad creative
- Partner with Email/Growth Copywriters on all design development
- Own the optimization of ongoing campaigns based on performance metrics
- Maintain relationships with digital ad serving platforms and ad networks
- Ensure media campaigns are meeting business goals
- Work closely with the online marketing team to optimize the traffic coming to the site from various marketing channels (paid search, email, social, organic/direct)
- Implement standard methodologies in web design, SEO, and cross-device optimization
- Design for responsive, mobile, and cross-device experiences
- Utilize lifestyle imagery and videos to evoke our brand, educate and inspire
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design experience preferably in marketing
- Experience in designing digital assets based on performance metrics and testing purposes
- Experience and understanding of responsive/mobile design
- Highly iterative and agile with creative assets
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in managing and working with a small team
- Ability to analyze the key metrics needed to measure success and synthesize actionable next steps
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications and possess strong communication skills, in particular, the ability to interpret data and convey technical details to a variety of audiences
- Proven ability to work effectively with both internal team members and cross-functional team members
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.