Senior Manager, Creator Partnerships
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Creator Partnerships to lead our creator initiatives to drive heightened brand awareness and buzz to boost earned media value and demand generation! This role will work with a team of marketers passionate about building initiatives that cultivate a deep sense of community with IPSY and its brand partners. You will work across multiple departments, collaborating closely with IPSY’s social, experiential, operations, and brand partner teams to improve creator outreach and editorial coverage across all owned, earned & paid channels.
Do you have a successful track record of building relationships with content creators while possessing the business acumen to meet objectives? If so, this role is for you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be responsible for multi-faceted creator strategy designed to improve the full marketing funnel—increasing brand awareness, engagement, consideration, and conversion
- Lead creator campaigns from ideation and pitching to campaign execution, including paid engagements, unpaid nano seeding, and experiential integration
- Recruit and activate mega creators (5M+) that align with IPSY’s brand values and can articulate our story of diversity, inclusion, and self-expression
- Lead contract negotiation with talent and/or their agents/managers, ensuring the clear scope of work, alignment on timeline and deliverables while driving cost efficiencies
- Build positive relationships with the talent to nurture brand attachment and engagement with the IPSY community, including its brand partners
- Ideate and pitch outstanding, engaging story angles to develop innovative custom content that breaks through the social clutter
- Analyze, measure, and report on all press & creator activities during and after all earned & paid engagements to evaluate the value and optimize for future initiatives
- Work closely with the experiential team to improve all branded and co-branded events with creator activations and integrations to reach new audiences and effectively drive awareness, attendance, and engagement
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years experience in influencer marketing, with at least 2 years in the lifestyle category (beauty, fashion, wellness)
- 2+ years experience managing and/or mentoring direct reports
- Proven record of successfully leading and implementing multi-tiered influencer campaigns that deliver against business-critical metrics
- Deep experience in recruiting, negotiating with and activating Mega Influencers with 5M+ following; built-in network/roster of prospective talent
- Proven understanding of marketing channels and consumer touchpoints, especially digital & social
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings with high-level executive & celebrity audiences
- Ability to work cross-functionally and reciprocally with multiple departments
- Reporting and analytical skills, with ability to use insights to inform strategy and tactics
- Experience working with social and/or influencer platforms (Creator IQ, Pixilee, etc) to measure the efficiency of influencer activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Google Docs
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.