Product Manager, Data Infrastructure
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking to hire a motivated and detail-oriented Data Infrastructure Product Manager to join our growing team at IPSY! The position will be responsible for building and scaling our data infrastructure capabilities, with a strong focus on enabling stakeholders across the company to access and derive insights from our rich member and business data. You will ensure the successful delivery of our full suite of data infrastructure tools, including our data warehouse, data lake, and integration to core systems across our technology stack.
Do you thrive in a high-performance, ambitious environment and have a passion for driving data infrastructure projects? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner with key business stakeholders (Data Science, Product, Finance, and Operations teams) to identify projects and needs, and define business prioritization
- Develop data infrastructure product strategy and build quarterly product roadmaps
- Lead execution of features and platforms from conception to launch
- Manage the development of complicated data models, data pipelines, and APIs, and work to integrate with CRM, commerce infrastructure, and apps infrastructure teams
- Partner with Data Engineering Lead to prioritize development efforts and actively handle backlog and trade-offs on a regular basis
- Handle technical vendor relationships and seek to grow and evolve our data infrastructure capabilities by leveraging new third party systems and partnerships
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with data infrastructure platforms
- Experience in big data and analytics, including expertise in data infrastructure and data analytics platforms such as Redshift, Tableau, Looker or equivalent
- An understanding of the complexities of ETLs, data pipelines, and event-based business systems
- Advanced analytics and problem-solving skills
- Great communicator with positive relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced setting
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and ownership of assignments to improve product & processes
- Easy-going, yet results-oriented attitude
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.