IPSY is looking to hire a hardworking Graphic Designer for our Creative team in Santa Monica, CA. You will report to the Art Director and will be responsible for applying design expertise (ideation, some art direction, concepting, font treatments, layout, post-production, etc.) to develop campaigns and assets across print and digital channels (mobile, desktop), including social media, email, site, and our mobile app. Do you have very strong conceptual skills with knowledge of commercial application? Are you are high-energy, hands-on, and thrive in a fluid, high-performance, and entrepreneurial environment? If so, we want to hear from you. Please submit both your resume and portfolio for consideration.
- You will work with the Creative Director and Art Director to maintain a consistent brand look and feel.
- Support our Events team in creating 360 experiences for our members.
- You will be developing concepts and assets for our email, social media, and web channels as well as other digital marketing campaigns.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Assist in ad hoc day-to-day creative needs.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4+ years of experience in art direction at an agency or within a corporate creative/marketing department.
- Deep experience with Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Extensive experience with email, social media, and web—including responsive design—with strong understanding of online communications and technologies.
- Photography background a plus.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS a plus.
- Well-versed in classic design principles and innovative art direction trends.
- Accustomed to validating designs through user and A/B testing, using qualitative and quantitative feedback in creative process.
- Able to multitask and work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- You have a passionate attention to detail.
- Able to work cross functionally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IPSY was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That’s how the IPSY Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you—plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com—you’re free to try new things and express who you are. IPSY Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with IPSY Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we’re just getting started.
IPSY is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day—fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.