Jr. Account Manager
Pleasanton based, Martindale-Nolo, seeks a Jr. Account Manager who will be responsible for providing high-level service to current Martindale-Nolo customers. The person in this role will support a team of Sr. Account Managers and Account Managers by managing all new customer onboarding, responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner, scheduling check-in calls between account base and the team. This person will also provide back up assistance when an Account Manager is out of the office.
- Complete onboarding and help set the customer up for success.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs.
- Create customer satisfaction and loyalty through effective and timely resolution of inquiries.
- Meet assigned targets for customer interaction objectives.
- Coach customers on best practices, credit policies and procedures.
- Offer suggestions to management, based on customer feedback regarding the product(s).
- Track activities in Salesforce.
- Understand and demonstrate the applications, features, and benefits of using Martindale-Nolo.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills (over the phone and in writing).
- Excellent organization skills.
- Positive, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Quick learner with a desire to grow.
- Salesforce and online marketing/advertising knowledge (a plus).
- High school Diploma (2 years of Higher Education preferred).
- 1 year of Customer Service, Account Management or Sales experience (phone experience preferred).
- Basic computer skills: Gmail, Microsoft Office suite, Windows.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.