Nolo.com, a wholly owned subsidiary of Internet Brands, Inc. is currently looking for an Online Marketing Specialist to drive marketing strategy and execution for its ecommerce business unit. This is a high-visibility position with a lot of potential to learn and grow. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about online shopping, is smart, and has an appetite for learning and building new skills
- Execute marketing programs that increase the awareness, acquisition and retention strategies for Nolo.com.
- Perform online activities across all channels including email, affiliates, and content marketing/outreach.
- Work with various teams (Operations, Creative, Product, and Management) on planning and delivery of marketing programs.
- Support copywriting, and development of content and marketing collateral as necessary.
- Create and maintain dashboard of key metrics for marketing initiatives.
- Maintain close view on market trends and competitors’ product and marketing initiatives.
- 1-3 years progressive experience in an online marketing role, with a particular emphasis on email and ecommerce platforms.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and provide insight on data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, “can-do” attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, result-driven, and willing to take ownership of projects/programs.
- BA/BS required, preferably in marketing or business.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.