Content SEO Strategist
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking an SEO Content Strategists to help grow organic traffic.
As an SEO Content Strategist at Internet Brands, you will work with a team of SEO, editorial, and business leaders to drive traffic growth through research and monitoring. As SEO continues to evolve, there will be continuous learning opportunities as you contribute to traffic growth.
- Adept at content researching, testing, and analyzing for better ways to optimize an existing article and long-form content as well as competitive content gaps and opportunities.
- Develop and manage keyword metadata to optimize content.
- Develop strategies to help drive more time on-site and pageviews for increased user engagement.
- Review analytics to make informed data-driven recommendations for SEO improvements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to recommend and implement SEO improvements to a wide variety of sites.
- Keep current with trends and advancements in technology, SEO, UI/UX, Google algorithm updates, etc.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Help prioritize projects for maximum impact in as short a time as possible.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong analytical mind, with demonstrated experience with SEO with a focus on content strategies.
- A great communicator, boiling complex concepts down into clear, actionable instructions.
- A true collaborator, working with multiple stakeholders across teams to educate, influence, and execute.
- Willingness to dive in and research a problem from multiple points of view, provide supported conclusions, and layout a clear go-forward game plan.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.