Software Engineering Team Leader
Imperva is a multi-billion-dollar cybersecurity company protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks.
We work in a Hybrid Model from home and from the office (Rehovot), and We have been recognized as one of the Best 50 high-tech companies to work for in Israel 2022 by Dun & Bradstreet! https://www.duns100.co.il/Imperva_%D7%90%D7%99%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%A8%D7%91%D7%94
We are looking for a bright and passionate Software Engineering Team Leader to join and lead our Application Security development team. The team is responsible for the development of a new cutting edge WAF solution. As a Software Engineering team leader, you will be leading a team that develops a state-of-the-art security product and be responsible for the project end-to-end while maintaining high-quality standards.
In this critical role, you would be part of the main engineering backbone of Imperva Cloud WAF, providing cloud based security solutions over Kubernetes.
- Lead a team of software engineers, DevOps and test engineers in a challenging agile environment.
- Lead the development of Imperva’s next generation WAF security engine.
- Lead feature development end-to-end
- Become an expert in CWAF Real Time components
- Substantial hands-on work
- Professional growth of the team members
- At least 3 years of experience as team leader of 4+ engineers
- At least 8 years of experience as a hands-on software developer of a large-scale network or security solution in C/C++/GO
- Proven Software Design and architecture experience
- In-depth knowledge of network protocols such as: TCP/IP, HTTP, as well as TLS
- Experience in developing performance oriented applications on Kubernetes
- Experience in developing frequently released production code in a short cycled CI-CD environment
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent - an advantage
- A team player with excellent collaboration, communication, and self-learning skills
Imperva is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.