National Medicare Sales Leader
Are you ready to start building with an organization that will let you manage using the hard-earned knowledge you’ve spent years developing? Do you want to work with a genuine sales team that will go as hard as you do? Ideal Concepts is growing exponentially because we hire and take care of people like you who can deliver on the aggressive expansion goals set for our Medicare vertical!
This onsite role requires a fearless and inspirational leader who can adopt our team of highly skilled Medicare Assistant Sales Managers and continue to build upon our own unique market strategy. You will be at the head of a strong team of in-house Assistant Sales Managers who work with our growing sales force of contracted remote sales agents. Our agents have gone through a rigorous recruiting process as well as a customized, intense training program that provides you with the best of the best.
In this role you will be the driving force behind developing performance goals and business plans, incorporating innovative training scripts and techniques that drive proud outcomes combined with high compliance standards as your barometer. Impart your knowledge about how sales agents can successfully manage leads, build rapport with customers, find the right solutions and increase their financial gains while remaining accountable to compliance standards.
It gets better…
We’ve specifically developed our own sales CRM that actually caters to how the sales person can best service their customers. It’s called SalesRadix and you have the autonomy to master, explore and utilize all of the features. Our on-site development team is open to your valued input in developing improvements that enhance the sales process.
Ideal Concepts partners with a long list of established industry icons including Aetna, Cigna-HealthSpring, UnitedHealthOne, Humana, Mutual of Omaha and many more highly regarded insurance industry titans. We have been growing exponentially over the last few years and with that growth we need more exceptional people! We have been honored with the Top Workplaces in the Lehigh Valley award three years in a row and have topped the Inc. 5000 list for the fourth year in a row. With our growth track record, you will find stability, remarkable support and career development opportunities.
This role is an onsite position at our Allentown, PA location.
- Develop and grow a top performing, national Medicare sales team
- Master our CRM, Needs Analysis Tool and be fluent with writing/quoting applications
- Develop, monitor, analyze and provide weekly productivity metrics through WebEx meetings for sales teams and executive leadership that highlight success and opportunities
- Research and stay current with insurance industry changes
- Translate industry related information by developing training, scripts, SOPs, best practices and standards for teamwide distribution and use
- Provide a strong, proven knowledge base that will ultimately provide mentorship, sales training and development for our ASM’s and their sales agents
- Manage and audit information regarding new products, carrier partners and agent training
- Conduct one-on-one and group training sessions with ASM’s on how to troubleshoot and problem solve sales agent challenges
- Lead semi-annual, live webinar training sessions regarding seasonal changes and updates surrounding: Open Enrollment Period (OEP)/Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), Special Enrollment Period (SEP) and Rest of Year (ROY)
- Contribute to ongoing marketing effort analysis by: providing accurate real-time/historical sales data, communicating projected needs, feedback on lead quality and parallel sales support
- Consistently motivate your team through healthy competitions, short and long-term stretch assignments and special initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Business, Sales, Marketing or a related field.
- 10 - 15 years’ experience in B2C Medicare Advantage sales
- 7 – 10 years’ experience managing agents selling Medicare Advantage in a high-volume outbound call center environment
- Expert level knowledge with all aspects of Medicare Advantage products, compliance and sales.
- Proven track record of high achievement with individual and team sales goals within Medicare
- Comfort and savvy with a variety of insurance carrier business models, compliance standards and member services objectives
- Impeccable attention to the accuracy of deliverables regarding compliance with all government, carrier and Ideal Concepts standards
- Current Health, Life Insurance LOA and AHIP licenses required
- Outgoing, approachable and an infectiously motivating personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized; great ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve with limited direction
- Company pays 100% of the employee's weekly premium for major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Employee 401k Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Technology-focused, fast-paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation
- Big city atmosphere without the traffic and the cost of living!
This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. Once we are cleared to return to our offices, remote work will not be an option for this position.