Client Service Manager - Employee Benefits
The Client Service Manager is responsible for supporting and collaborating with the sales and service team regarding client employee communication initiatives, client presentations and deliverables, carrier implementations, compliance and new client onboarding to promote further growth and retention in a manner that is consistent with the Hylant Core Values.
Are You A Match?
The Client Service Manager is driven by prompt, accurate and thoughtful service to clients by consistently responding to inquiries within 24 hours of receipt. With 3+ years’ experience in Employee benefits (Mid-Large Group Market), you will need a Life and Health insurance license in good standing.
In This Role You Will Execute On:
- Technically competent in Employee Benefits (Mid-Large Group Market).
- Understanding and adoption of Hylant Tools & Processes.
- Retention Goals: 95%.
- Drive compliance with Client Engagement Strategy and adherence to Written Service Timeline (WSTL).
- Prepare open enrollment materials. Coordinate online enrollment systems with Analysts.
- Conduct implementation and onboarding meetings with clients as needed.
- Lead Strategy as it pertains to the Employee Benefits program
- Self-directed team player.
- Loves client management, problem solving and strategic planning.
- Passionately and professionally persistent with clients changing needs.
- Exceeds at being a professional advisor to benefits buyers and team members.
- Disciplined, organized and efficient, effective at time management.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time effectively.
- Intelligent quick learner
- Acts consistent w/ Hylant Core Values (Integrity, Excellence, Team, Responsibility and Respect)
A multi-year recipient of Best Places to Work in Insurance, Hylant is a full-service insurance brokerage with 17 offices in seven states. And since the founding of our family-owned business over 85 years ago, we made a promise to strengthen and protect the businesses, employees and communities of our client family by embracing them as our own. We’re more than an insurance brokerage firm and you’re more than a client, employee or neighbor. You’re family. And that’s just the way we treat you.
Hylant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, Veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Hylant participates in E-Verify.