Client Service Manager - Property & Casualty
The Client Service Manager (CSM) will manage a book of business which will require a high level of organizational and problem-solving skills. In addition, s/he will possess the ability to handle marketing of new business to enable our Client Executives to focus on business development. S/He will consistently and effectively develop, enhance and solidify client relationships by providing exceptional customer service in accordance with Hylant standards. The desire to continue to grow and develop insurance knowledge and professionalism to the highest level possible is also a requirement of the CSM.
Are You A Match?
The Client Service Manager will sit in the Toledo office and needs to have exceptional communications skills, relationship development and the ability to effectively multi-task. Managing client requests, prioritizing projects, and working with tight deadlines are all essential to success in this role. Working knowledge of Applied EPIC is a plus.
In This Role You Will Execute On:
- Understand and use our EPIC operating system to include naming conventions and activities
- Produce accurate and thorough proposals, summaries of coverage, submissions and presentations using Word, Excel and Power Point
- Find and place quality programs with competitive pricing for clients
- Provide prompt, accurate and thoughtful service to clients; consistently respond to internal and external client inquiries within 24 hours of when they are received
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with client and vendor partners
- Continue ongoing pursuit of insurance knowledge by working with your manager to put together a designation plan
- Fully understand and be able to execute applicable portions of the Client Engagement Strategy
- Delegate appropriately to others on your team (Client Service Specialist/Client Service Assistant) and mentor them on your book of business
In This Role You Will Need:
- Organization and Planning: Ability to plan, prioritize, delegate and organize work to meet or exceed deadline expectations
- Attention to Detail: Comprehensive and error free work
- Coachable: Quick learner and the ability to take direction/constructive feedback
- Communication: Successfully conveys information and expresses thoughts and facts
- Emotional Intelligence/Inclusiveness: Appropriately interacts with all members of the team, visitors, carriers and community partners without regard to individual characteristics
- Professionalism: Demonstrates a personal commitment to create a professional, empathetic and welcoming environment
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints
A multi-year recipient of Best Places to Work in Insurance, Hylant is a full-service insurance brokerage with 16 offices in seven states. And since the founding of our family-owned business over 85 years ago, we made a promise to strengthen and protect the businesses, employees and communities of our client family by embracing them as our own. We’re more than an insurance brokerage firm and you’re more than a client, employee or neighbor. You’re family. And that’s just the way we treat you.
Hylant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, Veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Hylant participates in E-Verify.