Trade Sales Account Marketing Coordinator
The Trade Sales Account Marketing Coordinator provides general marketing, sales, and administrative support to our Field Sales and Account Marketing Sales team. Specific responsibilities include:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in seasonal trade marketing efforts across all HBG imprints with a concentration on Provide support to Sales processes including meetings & conferences and create seasonal selling materials.
- Support Account Marketing efforts at conventions and trade shows.
- Utilize HBG systems to provide support to Sales and Account Marketing teams
- Coordinates the in-house Sales Rep biweekly mailings
- Assists Reps with updates for titles moving out of season.
- Supports bookseller and adult library marketing efforts.
- Assists with ongoing Sales communication vehicles.
- Other sell-in and account marketing projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Access, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum 2 years' prior publishing and/or sales experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills essential
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative
- The candidate must be highly organized, able to prioritize and maintain confidential information, detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment.