Account Executive - FlexiPay
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for driving sign-ups, converting leads and encouraging repeat usage of the product whilst also collecting valuable customer insights that will feed directly into the ongoing development of the FlexiPay product
- Primarily making outbound calls to convert and activate leads and collect feedback, with some handling of inbound enquiries
- Playing a crucial role in helping to scale FlexiPay from test phase into one of Funding Circle’s core products
- Ensure we hit our ambitious growth targets and input into the development and optimisation of the sales strategy for FlexiPay
- Someone with a sales background and/or the drive to exceed targets
- Able to demonstrate a strong customer focus and be someone who is passionate about providing great service at all points in the customer journey
- Someone with good interpersonal skills, who is highly motivated, organised and able to work independently
- Ready to take on a challenge, be proactive in sharing ideas and suggestions to help shape how the team operates
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.