Senior Operations Manager
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realise their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
- Managing day-to-day operations of the Borrower and Loan Operations teams; ensuring we’re achieving business goals in a fast paced and dynamic operational environment
- Leading, developing and coaching teams with a keen focus on employee engagement and growth
- Working cross-functionally with Product, Commercial, Risk , Compliance and other departments to ensure a seamless experience for our customers and deliver on the strategic business plans
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies geared towards improving borrower experience and financial performance
- Ownership and management of the Risk Control Framework ensuring adherence to internal policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
What will you bring to the role?
- 7+ years of experience managing teams in an Operational role
- Experience leading multi-disciplined operational teams in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Track record of achieving set goals and high performance
- Passion for coaching and developing teams
- Commercial awareness and experienced at managing business relationships
- Strategic and forward-thinking
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.BIZ01