Senior Salesforce Engineer
We are looking for a highly organised and communicative Senior Salesforce Engineer who will join our Salesforce team to help improve our business systems and continuously deliver new features. We are a passionate bunch of problem solvers whose bread and butter is learning new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we’re looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
As a Senior Salesforce Engineer you will...
- Perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional and programmatic solutions in Salesforce. You will customise and implement profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, reports and dashboards etc.
- Provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications. You will address development issues and work multi-functionally with our product and wider engineering teams.
- Work with other engineering teams to integrate backend data with Salesforce via middleware to give our end users an enhanced data experience.
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve business processes and Funding Circle’s CRM environment. You will support design and ongoing schema changes to promote Funding Circle’s growth and business evolution.
- Undertake Salesforce release management including Sandbox management, commits to Github and continuous integration.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced engineers on the team.
Experience we are looking for...
- Proven previous hands-on experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support.
- Extensive experience of using Salesforce platform languages: Apex, SOQL and Lightning as well as advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings.
- Familiarity with Agile software delivery and use of tools such as git (GitHub) and CircleCI for source control and continuous integration.
- Experience with creation of unit tests in the Salesforce environment
- Listening skills, excellent customer service skills, and strong professional written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
- Salesforce Developer Certifications – App Builder, Platform Developer I, and ideally Platform Developer II.
- Experience at integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications (NewVoice Media/Conga/DocuSign) is a plus.
- Experience working at a financial services company or within another highly regulated industry would be beneficial.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.