Senior Manager, Marketing Automation and CRM
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win.
What will you be doing?
This is a hybrid position blending data and analytics with the technical aspects of our CRM and MA platforms. You will oversee the CRM platform and ensure the data, logic and automation is developed and managed effectively across the lifecycle.
- Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining CRM systems. Focussing on data transfers, message automation, documentation and platform capabilities
- Leading projects with a range of internal and external stakeholders, e.g. CRM, Product, Tech, Data, Analytics, our platform providers and other external agencies
- Continuing our transition towards automation of CRM, further reducing focus on ad-hoc ‘broadcast’ and towards lifecycle led and highly-segmented messages, across multiple channels.
- Experienced delivering CRM technology and data either agency or client-side – this is a mid to senior level position and while we are open to a range of associated backgrounds we are looking for someone to take significant ownership
- Experienced in building, integrating or managing at least one significant CRM implementation with a deep understanding of how the solution was put together (e.g. data transfers, integrations, automation, QA). Knowledge of Data Management Platforms and the ability to write or edit code is a benefit
- Able to join technical understanding with an appreciation of customer experience and conversion
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as a place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep our culture agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.