Cybersecurity Threat Researcher
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
We are seeking a Security Researcher with a passion for (big) challenges to join our Research n team. The Research team is where bold innovation starts, where we perform vulnerability research, threat analysis, and we define the mitigation techniques needed to keep the bad guys out of our customers’ network. As a Security Researcher, you learn and innovate continuously by transforming ideas into working artifacts. You will be working with research, development and product management to imagine and shape the future of IT/OT security.
You will be able to engage with customers, to understand their problems ahead of time and bring to life ideas that will solve real and challenging problems. Yes, we are this ambitious.
You will be working in a team where you can compare ideas with your fellow colleagues. In Eindhoven, our team is composed of highly motivated and passionate researchers and we continuously collaborate with universities around the world by hosting a solid Internship Program. You will also have many occasions to collaborate with our colleagues and customers around the globe.
What you will do:
- Vulnerability research aimed at discovering bugs into software and firmware used in billions of IoT, OT and IT devices
- Threat research to understand APTs and emerging attack vectors
- Implement mockups and prototypes to validate new mitigation techniques
- Collaborate with developers and product to bring such mitigation techniques into our product family
What You Bring to Forescout:
- Cyber Security skills, to find vulnerabilities and understand threats
- Learning skills, to adapt to the fast-changing technological landscape by showing passion about adopting and learning new technologies and methodologies
- Interpersonal skills, to make sure you can engage with internal and external stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science with a strong focus on cyber security and 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with vulnerability research or threat analysis and mitigations
- Experienced with at least one programming language (e.g., Java, Python, C++)
- Familiarity with data science is welcome
- Fluency in English
- Written and verbal communication skills, to interact with customers and internal teams in an effective and professional manner
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.