PS – Project Management
Forescout Technologies is one of the hottest cybersecurity companies on the planet and we are seeking ambitious and energetic future leaders to participate in our ASPIRE - 2024 Intern Program. Our interns will join teams that are shaping the cybersecurity landscape and are given the opportunity to work on projects that will have a real impact. This is your chance to show off your skills, work in one of the most exciting and relevant technology fields around, and pave the way for an exciting career opportunity – we want applicants who are looking to earn a spot at Forescout upon graduation. And you will have a ton of fun along the way!
At Forescout, we value and embrace diversity, equality, and collaboration. We hope that our FY24 ASPIRE Cohort will be a direct reflection of those values.
The ASPIRE Intern Program is designed to immerse you in a team environment from which you will gain hands-on experience, knowledge, mentorship, and professional skills that will catapult your career. You will work daily within your host team as well as participate in weekly fun and insightful activities created specifically for our intern cohort. Your program will conclude with the presentation of your final project presented to our executives by you and a representative from your host team.
Program Details and Requirements:
- 8-week paid summer intern program located in Plano, TX (remote eligible).
- Interns will have an opportunity to earn income while at Forescout and will be paid $20 per hour for a maximum of 30 hours per week for the duration of the program.
- Must be at least a junior in college or equivalent trade or technical school.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (and be able to provide their transcript)
- Must live in the location of the internship opportunity.
- Ensure PS teams (RMO, PS Leadership) are driven to execute company goals.
- Facilitate Training, Enablement, and material for new SKUs & updates to existing SKUs.
- Track and measure the progress of PS offerings included in Solution Bundles (including project creation).
- Organize contracts and other customer-specific files/initiatives.
What you will gain from this internship:
- Problem-solving, addressing structure problems, orchestrating cross-functional teams to deliver on business strategic projects, presenting progress/findings, etc.
Must-Have Skill Requirements:
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Organization, Communication, and Dependability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Strong Excel skills
- Monday and Salesforce experience
- Previous exposure to process/change management/organization.
Forescout Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, age, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.