INTERN - Engineering - Research & Development
- 8-week paid summer intern program located in Plano, TX.
- Interns will have an opportunity to earn income while at Forescout and will be paid $20 per hour for a maximum of 30 hours per week for the duration of the program.
- Must be at least a junior in college or equivalent trade or technical school.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (and be able to provide their transcript)
- Must live in the location of the internship opportunity.
- Assist with ongoing projects in the area of application development and/or infrastructure management in eyeSight/eyeSegment product line.
- Ability to learn, learn, and learn - Learn and absorb anything and everything during the duration of the project.
- Collaboration and Communication skills - Collaborate with team members and communicate effectively to contribute to team goals. This may involve participating in meetings, sharing ideas, and providing updates on progress.
- Ability to take initiative - Take initiative and work on individual projects or tasks. This could involve identifying areas for improvement, proposing solutions, and demonstrating a proactive approach to learning and contributing to the team.
- A comprehensive understanding, encompassing not only the technical facets of the designated product but also its broader implications for Forescout's business as a whole.
- Bachelor’s degree candidates in Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree program
- Programming experience – junior or senior level
- Java or Python experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Cyber Security
- Knowledge/Experience in developing applications in Cloud environment.
- Knowledge/Experience in cloud technologies like Azure, AWS, and/or GCP.
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.