We are one of the first all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members utilizing our virtual office called eXp world. This role is work-from-anywhere in Portugal.
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things.
Come join us at eXp Realty - a 6x Glassdoor Best Places to Work organization!
About the Team
Come join the eXp Realty international team, where we speak many languages and cross many time zones in our quest to build the most agent-centric brokerage in the world. Nothing is more rewarding than the welcome we experience as we launch our unique real estate model in new countries and the anticipation of where we will go next!
What you will do:
The Global Growth Manager will be responsible for crafting and executing on growth strategies to attract, retain and scale business within the assigned region.
How you will make an impact:
- Execute on strategic initiatives to attract new agents, teams and brokerages
- Develop and nurture relationships with brokers, agents and industry influencers to identify new growth opportunities
- Experience with cold calling (30-50 calls a day) as well as managing face-to-face meetings
- Experience presenting to medium-to-large audiences (>30 people)
- Monitor market trends and upcoming changes in the industry that impact the business
- Regularly provide updates to senior management on pipeline, deals, strategic initiatives, and overall opportunities existing in the market
- Manage all activity within HubSpot CRM from lead generated, to deal closed
How you will grab our attention:
- You’re a self driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to produce revenue related results
- You’ve demonstrated success by consistently beating your target goals set by your leadership team.
- ABC - Always Be Curious - You’re inquisitive and constantly seek to grow in your understanding of all things.
- You’re consultative in your approach to sales/business development and seek to guide to the solution.
- You have 2-5+ years of experience in the real estate industry
- You have established connections and/or relationships with agents, brokers, and/or influencers within the real estate industry.
- Highly organized and systematic in your approach to your work.
- Bonus: You understand the real estate landscape within the assigned territory. This includes (but not limited to), competitors, business models, market trends, and future growth opportunities.
- Additional responsibilities may apply as assigned by the VP, Global Growth
How you will grab our attention:
- Education: College degree preferred, not required.
- Experience: min. 2-5 years in sales and/or business development role(s). Bonus: experience in the real estate industry across sales, training and/or management roles.
- Language: Fluent in Portuguese and English required
What eXp Portugal provides:
- Fully remote environment
- Monthly technology reimbursement
- Free Calm app
- One-time stock option grant
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.