Equitas Health is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work in our Marketing and Communications department to ensure project requests are completed successfully. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with our marketing team to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention needed to deliver on-time, high quality product to support our organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of initiative and delight in the connection of multiple, seemingly unrelated projects in a highly ambiguous environment. The Marketing Coordinator will work both independently and as part of a team.
PAY RANGE: $41,472-$51,840
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the office of the Senior Director of Marketing and the Marketing Project Manager by providing outstanding administrative support and second-to-none customer service to Equitas Health employees and partners.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Support the Senior Director of Marketing and Marketing Project Manager by providing administrative support as requested
- Manage company and departmental information management – collect, catalog and distribute critical agency information and metrics for use by Marketing & Communications team and other departments.
- Employee information: new hire, promotion, title change, and termination changes.
- Location information: phone numbers, hours, addresses
- Current provider information: locations served, services offered
- Event information: dates, times, locations, speakers, postings, awareness days/wks/mos with an outlook calendar for all staff to review
- Maintain promotional materials by coordinating requirements with graphic design team, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt. Ensure the delivery of items to their intended recipient.
- Coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral.
- Communicate with creative team, stakeholders and leadership to coordinate marketing production. Prepare detailed reports to desired recipients on project or task status.
- Handle correspondence with a variety of internal colleagues; communicate with other departments within the organization and externally, with our partners, to assist in keeping marketing projects on track.
- Act as department liaison with other departments on items within the purview of this role. Respond to inquiries as needed.
- Enter purchase order information and invoice/GL coding into accounting software for all charges to the marketing department budget and track progress with financial department.
- For procurement, handle the back-end of the process - enter the PO, if applicable, and manage the delivery of the produced item.
- On a weekly basis, email each department a list of their projects and status.
- Twice per week, email each marketing team member a list of their tasks.
- Perform various forms of research for marketing projects
- Coordinate communication with vendors and order products
- Track receipts for credit card purchases and submit complete expense reports
- Coordinate schedule commitments to maximize productivity and efficiency and assure appropriate time scheduled to complete work tasks.
- Manage incoming telephone communication including taking messages, arranging callbacks, and checking voice mail.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans
- Assist in preparation of meeting and presentation materials
- Lobby slides platform, Vital Signs, upload, accuracy and management
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Marketing or the Marketing Project Manager
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and other Qualifications:
- Minimum of a High School Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ previous experience working in an administrative capacity
- Must have valid Ohio driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must have a demonstrated competence in working with persons of color, and LGBTQ+ community and competence in cultural differences, as well as sensitivity to, and interest in, HIV/AIDS, minority health, sexual practices, and chemical dependency.
- Excellent typing, oral/written communication, including drafting correspondence, proofreading, and ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision including the ability to effectively and productively work remotely or in the office
- Strong time-management skills, be exceedingly well organized, and have the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Superb typing along with good communication and writing skills
- Experience and proficiency with a range office equipment like a copy machine as well as computer software and platforms, including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Background and reference checks will be conducted. Hours may vary, including working some evenings and weekends based on workload. Individuals are not considered applicants until they have been asked to visit for an interview and at that time complete an application for employment. Completing the application does not guarantee employment. In accordance with Equitas Health’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy, pre-employment drug testing will be administered. EOE/AA