Senior Manager Systems Engineering for EV Charging
Department (Cost Center)
3220 EV R&D
IN - Bangalore
# of Openings
If yes, include name of replacement
Travel Required (Yes/No)
If yes, include percentage of travel
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 48 million microinverters on more than 2.5 million systems across 140 countries and well over 50 thousand homes use our energy storage products.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Systems Engineering for EV Charging will lead a team of engineers responsible for the development, design, and implementation of electric vehicle (EV) charging systems. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality, cost-effective, and reliable charging solutions that meet the evolving needs of the company's customers.
- Lead a team of engineers responsible for the development, design, and implementation of EV charging systems.
- Develop and implement technical roadmaps that drive innovation and improvements in EV charging technology.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, marketing, and customer support, to define and prioritize development projects and initiatives.
- Ensure the successful delivery of high-quality, cost-effective, and reliable charging solutions that meet the evolving needs of the company's customers.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, partners, and stakeholders in the EV charging industry.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, developments, and best practices in EV charging technology, and ensure that the company is well-positioned to meet the evolving needs of its customers.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the engineering team and ensure that team members have the resources and support they need to meet their goals and objectives.
- Lead and participate in technical reviews, risk assessments, and problem-solving activities to ensure that products are of high quality and meet customer needs.
- Foster a culture of innovation, creativity, and collaboration within the engineering team.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Computer Science, or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in systems engineering, with a focus on EV charging technology.
- Proven experience leading a team of engineers, managing projects, and delivering high-quality, cost-effective, and reliable solutions.
- Strong technical skills and expertise in EV charging technology, including power electronics, battery management systems, and energy management systems.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with a strong ability to motivate, inspire, and lead teams to success.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively.
- Strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, with a focus on delivering solutions that meet the evolving needs of the company's customers.
- Experience with electric vehicle charging systems, power electronics, and related protocols (e.g., CAN, OCPP, ISO-15118) is a plus.