ENLA/ENLM_Cloud SW Staff QA
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
- Milestone years
- Global Footprint
- Future Enphase, what is there for the candidates?
- Energy Independence - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdM1u5lgIk0
- Enphase Vision - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlUmx5Ckurg
- Enphase Home energy Solution - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hJJlGY5Mnc
- Enphase Ensemble - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zm0NMKW7k4
- Enphase website Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/support
- Enlighten Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/products-and-services/enlighten-and-apps
- Enlighten iOS Mobile App https://apps.apple.com/us/app/enphase-enlighten/id787415770
- Enlighten Android Mobile App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enphaseenergy.myenlighten&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- ITK Android Mobile App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enphase.installer&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- Enphase 2021 Investors Presentation Link
Cloud SW staff QA
Cloud & Digital SW
Mission (Why does this role exist?) and Scope (About the Job)
For our Cloud and Digital team, we seek Hands-On QA Engineer who can help Enphase in delivering high quality Cloud and Mobile Based Applications. Experience with functional (Web, Mobile, API) and non-functional (performance, load, security, installation, localization etc) testing is must for this role. Experience with Wed and Mobile automation using Selenium/Appium/Java, and API automation testing is essential for this tole. Quality mindset with good understanding of processes and tools with continuous improvement mindset is required. System Level Experience with IOT based product line is highly desirable.
Be responsible for quality of entire application suite offered by Enphase to large customer base and mentor/manage the team of QA engineers/leads to enable Enphase supersede Customer Expectations. Enable Enphase to succeed in market by building high quality bug free application for various stakeholders of the company including Customer Support, homeowners, and installers.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
- Ability to execute component, functional and system level test testing of Web and Mobile applications and platforms including APIs
- Ability to execute test plans across devices matrix including various software stacks combinations (Browsers + OS + Viewport configurations)
- Setting up, configuring and troubleshooting test environment as needed to execute various scenarios. Creation of Master Test Plan, Detailed Test Plan, Test Cases, and other testing deliverables in accordance with SDLC guidelines via manual and automated toolsets
- Expertise in performance & load testing Ability to automate the majority of test cases and Manual execution of remaining cases Investigate test failures, log defects, and verify bug fixes.
- Prepare and Analyse test results to aid in problem-solving and facilitate decision-making.
- Identifying test gaps and opportunities to expand our test case coverage utilizing prior quality and testing experience.
- Establishing and maintaining thorough and accurate documentation of all work Collaborating with other Development teams to identify and resolve product defects in a timely fashion
- Suggesting on system designs that facilitate the system testing and looks for opportunities to automate the feature delivered to the Test team
- Ability to lead QA team in Agile environment.
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and related discipline with good academics
- 5 to 12 years of Cloud, Mobile and System Test experience in a manual/automated test environment.
- 5+ years of experience in leading QA team (for senior roles) in Agile work environment.
- API Automation testing using rest assured framework is good to have
- Experience in automating test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Python, Ruby, Appium, JMeter or similar automated test tool or development language
- Experience in testing Web, Mobile applications, APIs and Embedded Systems.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work under minimal supervision Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle including Agile methodology.
- Good working knowledge of any oriented programming language such as Java, Ruby or Python Possess experience in Test Planning, execution, tracking tool, preferably JIRA, Confluence Experience with Git, Bitbucket and Continuous integration tools like Jenkins etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Exposure or knowledge in Renewable Tech companies
- Familiar with working with any embedded or telecom or hardware product is desirable
- Ability to work on a fast-paced environment
- Experience with IoT based systems preferred