Customer Experience Manager
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
We are hiring Customer Experience Manager with passion to deliver industry leading customer experience and demonstrate empathy, strong intellectual curiosity for problem solving. Raising the bar for customer experience in the renewable industry is part of core Enphase’ strategy, and this role will play a critical role in driving this strategy. This position is a senior member of the leadership team and will be responsible for net promoter score, customer service metrics and overall customer experience. Leading with customer anecdotes, armed with facts and data, they will drive real change to reduce our customers’ effort at every step of their renewable journey. Candidate will be voice of the customer to influence culture of the organization through strategic insights and relentlessly drive and establish high operational standards. Enphase Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Marketplace connects customers and providers with our own proprietary software platform and operations teams to streamline the O&M and EVSE installation needs of home electrification.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong customer management skills with the keen ability to work backwards with customer in mind to identify and prioritize the right inputs and outputs to deliver value and results. They will be able to manage multiple workflows in a fast-paced work environment and actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives to multiply impact on overall customer satisfaction. Above all, they should demonstrate a high level of ownership and the ability to embrace and navigate ambiguity and complexity.
- Manage business outcome with empathy for customers but drive decisions and action based on data and insights
- Provide the content and resources needed to accelerate issue resolution and drive high net promoter score
- Lead organization with an outside-in, customer centric lens, be the champion and voice of the customer
- Review the work product of associates and provide direction and training as necessary and manage escalations
- Empower and guide organization through challenging customer concerns, to make decisions in the customers’ best interest
- Provide input into engagement decisions including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation and career development of staff members
- Collaborate with the service team, operations team, provider management team and product management teams to build products, processes and campaigns aligned to customer needs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide feedback to internal teams and drive actions on how we can better serve our customers
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- A minimum of eight years of customer service domain experience in influencing and improving customer experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; advanced degree from an accredited college/university preferred or equivalent experience
- Effective Communication and Ability to Influence: Candidate can demonstrate active listening, synthesize information, effectively communicate, and present with confidence and empathy to varied internal and customer stakeholders. Candidate can influence decision-makers, use discovery questions, and deliver solutions that work for the customer.
- Building Collaborative Relationships: Candidate can proactively collaborate with internal & customer stakeholders to identify opportunities, address challenging situations, support customers through incident response situations.
- Active Learning and Driving Continuous Improvement: Candidate is curious and can continuously learn about services offered, product features and functionality, can map explicitly stated customer business requirements and use cases back to product features, process feature requests, and engage customers in product betas, case studies, webinars, etc., as applicable.
- Self-Awareness: Candidate possess self-awareness, own accountability for responsibilities & commitments. Candidate can provide, receive, consider, and incorporate actionable feedback to/from your peers and leadership.
- Project Management: Candidate can execute standardized processes and tools to document customer objectives and project the health of an entire book of business. Candidate can effectively prioritize multiple projects to manage and deliver on customer and internal expectations.
- Strategic Planning and Account Management: Candidate can develop and execute strategies for a customer portfolio, including customer engagement, risk identification & mitigation, product adoption, customer expansions, and product upgrades.
- Excellent Communicator: Candidate with strong interpersonal skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of organization. Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Player: Candidate can proactively contribute to a positive environment that values people and work, openly share problems and successes, and work across teams to help refine processes and achieve goals.
- Result Driven: Demonstrated strength in managing goals and objectives to showcase analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills. Track record of developing and implementing operating metrics, policies, and procedures.
Travel: Up to 25% travel
Work location: Austin – TX