ERP Cloud Fusion Architect
Enphase Energy is seeking top-tier talent to join our leading-edge green tech company that designs, markets, and innovates new products for the renewable energy space. Our breakthrough Enphase Microinverter and Home Energy Management System makes solar power more productive, more reliable, and smarter. You will have a chance to be part of an accomplished and enthusiastic technical cross-functional organization.
We hire creative, high-performing people with a passion for high achievement. Enphase Energy provides employees with the opportunity to do their best work in a stimulating, dynamic, challenging, and fun environment. Be a part of the industry leader that is pioneering improvements in the way Solar Energy is delivered to homes and businesses.
This position will be based in our office in Fremont, CA, and will be responsible for overseeing the projects, re-engineering the business processes, and automating using the latest technologies using SaaS Applications, advanced AI/ML, and Predictive type technologies to improve our business processes, implementation, and adoption of the Cloud ERP and other related technologies.
This position will develop the roadmap and deliver the programs to optimize the Enterprise Business systems and processes.
- Manage, coach, and develop technology and team members in the building, updating, and Implementing solutions to address business needs.
- Architect, Build and Implement solutions to support fast-moving and dynamic Enphase operations.
- Translate business strategies into IT strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications, delivering customer benefits and meeting financial goals.
- Ensure systems and processes are set up to scale for explosive growth.
- Implement, Stabilize and Optimize ERP systems to address Business needs and achieve operational efficiency
- Introduce/Adapt/Drive new technology and build scalable systems.
- Manage and drive projects to successful completion including change management.
- Implement Innovative solutions using AI/ML, and predictive technologies to enhance the productivity
Skills and Requirements:
- 12+ Years of experience in designing business processes and implementing off-the-shelf systems to drive business optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Business Operations
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to analyze complex problems and derive meanings/insights
- High level of initiative and works well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience in implementing Oracle Cloud Fusion and Oracle ERP is a must
- Experience in Oracle Development Platforms, Java, and Oracle Application Framework is a must
- Experience / Exposure to Data science capabilities and Predictive analytics to optimize business operations is a plus
- Ability to drive business changes and change management.
- Understanding the analytics systems and using the data visualization tools to improve the visibility and reporting capabilities is a plus.
- Understanding, implementing, and managing the ERP and related systems is must
- Understanding the business functionalities with technical (Oracle Cloud Technologies) is a plus
Salary range: $180,000 - $235,000 per year