Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 53 million microinverters on more than 2.3 million homes across more than 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
What you will do:
- Installation of power electronic hardware (PV inverter, Battery, EVSE, Power supplies…) in lab testing environment: mechanical handling and installation, electrical installation, configuration and programming
- Document installation setups (electrical diagrams, installation guides, How To’s)
- Participate in Testing: mainly hardware (Power electronic device control, gateway), software (Gateway firmware upgrade, Distribution testing)
- Keeping up to date with industry hardware developments
- Participate in Gateway Hardware/Software management: Logistics & Inventory, Activation & Deployment
- Facility management-related tasks: Handle facility providers (plan & track maintenance intervention) and hardware orders to ease facility management
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in electrical setups (Low Voltage AC/DC, Single & Three Phase)
- Electrical diagram reading & creating
- Programming for Lab control/automation (python) - preferred
- Education level - DUT, GEII, MP or equivalent
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 level) - essential, French - preferred
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for the renewable sector
- Willingness to work mostly from the office, with occasional work-from-home opportunities
We are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.
All CVs must be submitted in English.