Customer Support Manager
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop, implement, and sustain strategies and processes that will lead to the success of the growing support team and customer satisfaction
- Collect and analyze data on Support services to assist leadership with forecasting budget and headcount and communicate business needs and execute resulting plans
- Guide and mentor, the Support Supervisors, and their teams to adhere to the company goals and culture
- Fully document all processes and workflow executed by the Call-Center, and keep that documentation updated as the processes and/or workflow change over time.
- Assist Distributors and installer partners in fulfillment of warranty claim orders.
- Monitor voice and data systems for capacity-planning and troubleshooting, as required.
- Monitor and adjust existing flowchart process(es) for Call-Center Agents for effectiveness and efficiency of problem-resolution.
- Oversee the Call-Center’s CRM case load, to keep Call-Center Agent response-times within acceptable parameters.
- Regularly report statistical data, trends, significant events and milestones to the Director of Customer Support.
- Coordinate with the Director of Customer Support and other Customer Support Managers on the tracking of impacting field-issues, subsequent product-modifications, and documentation of remediations.
- Enforce departmental best-practices, documentation, and customer-interaction guidelines.
- Participate in ongoing training/education of industry standards and Enphase product-specific information.
- Follow Enphase Energy departmental conventions and procedures.
- Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
- Abide by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Enphase Energy employee-manual.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field plus 3+ years of leadership experience. 5+ years of experience would be considered in lieu of education.
- Demonstrated track-record of technical support/customer service experience in a leadership or management role.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including conflict-resolution, product documentation, staff training and general, public-facing technical support.
- Working experience with networking (TCP/IP) protocols, firewalls, operating systems, SQL databases, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platforms, software programs and telecom systems and general IT Administration. Mild development experience (scripting) helpful.
- Experience with overseeing, mentoring, and training a team of technical/customer Support technicians.
- Experience with external Product Support, coordinating with internal Software Developers and Hardware Engineers to track bug-fixes, release schedules and issue-escalations
- Excellent, interpersonal skills with external customers and internal employees.
- Proven ability to effectively monitor the Call-Center’s operational statistics and coordinate future needs and expansion with the Director of Customer Support.
- Experience with resource-planning for a Call-Center Support team helpful.
- Experience with solar electric products and National Electric Code (NEC) helpful.
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM helpful.