Country Sales Manager, Solar/PV - UK
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities include driving Enphase revenue and share growth in a defined set of partner accounts and recruiting/enabling new partners. You will educate partners on the Enphase technology and business propositions, enabling them to sell our solutions to achieve revenue and profit goals. In this role. you will work closely with sales management, marketing, customer service, operations and finance to ensure a best-in-class customer experience.
What you will be doing:
- Developing a detailed understanding of partner economics
- Jointly developing successful strategies to incorporate and sell Enphase products
- Account planning and management
- Developing and executing joint business plans to drive Enphase revenue and market share
- Managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and share objectives – including acquiring new customers
- Negotiating supply agreements and managing day-to-day business issues
- Assisting in the development of co-marketing/demand generation campaigns
- Introducing new products and providing product training
- Accurately forecasting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Developing forecasts for each account by analyzing historical sales data and information provided by the partner
Who you are and what you bring:
- A minimum of 8 years of proven B2B sales experience in a high-tech industry selling via indirect channels such as authorized dealers and distributors of electro-mechanical equipment/devices
- Recent experience in the solar industry is essential
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience - preferred
- Fluent in English (minimum C1 level) - essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel 2 to 3 days per week
- Results-oriented, self-motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic, high-growth, team-oriented environment – and must share our passion for renewable energy
- Recent experience in solar industry is essential
- Territory planning and management skills
- A passion for the renewable sector
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.
All CVs must be submitted in English.