Strategic Account Manager, Solar/PV - Belgium
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 53 million microinverters on more than 2.3 million homes across more than 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each team has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the centre of our shared energy future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be reporting to the Sales Director and in alignment with the corporate and regional strategy, you will drive Enphase revenue and share growth in a defined set of partner accounts, as well as recruit and enable new partners. You will educate partners on the Enphase technology and business propositions, enabling you to sell our solutions to achieve mutually beneficial revenue and profit goals. In this role, you will work closely with sales management, marketing, customer service, operations and finance to ensure a best-in-class customer experience.
What you will do:
- Possess a detailed understanding of partner economics with demonstrated ability to assess a partner’s business and jointly develop successful strategies to incorporate and sell Enphase products in a way that positively impacts all aspects of the partner’s P&L.
- Account planning and management. Develop and execute joint business plans to drive Enphase revenue and market share at partner accounts including but not limited to negotiating supply agreements, providing product training, assisting in the development of co-marketing/demand generation campaigns, introduction of new products and managing day-to-day business issues.
- Territory planning and management skills including accurate forecasting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and share objectives – including acquiring new customers as appropriate.
- Expected to develop forecasts for each account by analyzing historical sales data and information provided by the partner - comparing this with competitive and general market data as available.
Who you are and what you bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of proven B2B sales experience in a high-tech industry selling via indirect channels such as authorized dealers and distributors of electro-mechanical equipment/devices.
- Experience in the solar industry or conventional building trades (electrical, roofing, HVAC).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience - preferred.
- Fluent in Dutch or French (minimum C1 level) and English (minimum B2 level) - essential.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A results-oriented, self-motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic, high-growth, team-oriented environment.
- A passion for the renewable sector.
We are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.
All CVs must be submitted in English.