Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
Enphase is introducing a new technology called Ensemble which allows seamless operation of energy resources such as inverters, storage systems, and loads to operate in a microgrid environment whether connected to a grid or not. This technology allows us to meet predefined Quality of Service specifications and Economic objectives.
As a manufacturing engineer you will be involved in the entire scope of the manufacturing process. You will monitor different aspects of product development, make changes to production procedures, and strive to continually improve the way manufacturing operates, to ensure that the business’s products and services meet customer expectations
What you will be doing:
- Acting as a liaison between Enphase (us, the client) and the Contract Manufacturer.
- Representing Enphase on-site.
- Manage the product manufacturing (MFG) for both New Product Introduction (NPI) and Manufacturing Procedure (MP) stage.
- Optimize the production line by automation and reduce the Value-Added Measure (VAM) cost.
- Drive the Quality, Yield improve for MP.
- Factory Cycle Time (FC) and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) improvement.
- Expand capacity to match with Enphase demand need.
- Work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment as part of a global team.
Who you are and what you bring:
- B.Sc. in Mechanical or MFG Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an MFG engineer.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills is essential.
- Familiar with Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA).
- Good factory experience in Yield and Statistical Process Control (SPC) improvement.
- Expert knowledge of production automation.
- Good influence capability on the vendor side to drive the factory to align with your instruction.
- Data analysis skill to monitor/detect/resolve problems in factory daily operation.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint experience.
We are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.