Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart, and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
- Milestone years
- Global Footprint
- Future Enphase, what is there for the candidates?
- Enphase website Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/support
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Manager
Mission (Why does this role exist?) and Scope (About the Job)
Sr. Talent Acquisition specialist is accountable for Enphase’s talent acquisition strategies to meet the current talent needs of the business. Partner with internal teams to screen, present good candidates and recruit for technology positions collaborating with hiring managers.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to Enphase
- Collaborate with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Engage with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Should be hands-on on sourcing candidates from various job portals
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity on ATS and maintain data integrity, and proactively share MIS reports with internal stakeholders
- Engage with candidates to educate on selection process
- Drive offer process including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, critical stakeholders, and partners, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- “Roll up your sleeves” and get it done
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications
- 6-8 year of relevant experience in BPO / KPO hiring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to provide effectiveness of the talent acquisition function
- High level of professionalism, personal integrity, and dependability.
- Ability to deliver results and take accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Relevant recruiting and sourcing experience in a growth environment with an understanding of tactical and strategic programs including technologies and social media to attract desired candidate pool