Field Service Technician Spain
Field Service Technician - Spain
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Enphase Energy is one of the fastest-growing inverter companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart, and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
This position will consist in giving technical assistance and training on how to install and commission our new products to installers across Europe (White Glove service).
The FST will be directly involved with end-user customers in troubleshooting high-level problems and performing legacy repairs (storage repair mainly).
Overall, it will require a high level of organization and autonomy and allow you to work in a variety of environments and conditions.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct repair and on-site support for installers for Enphase Storage products and the Enphase Energy Management System.
- This role requires spending up to 3-5 days on the road at a time. Travel will be intertwined with self-organization, and planning (60% of the time on the field overall)
- The technician will drive an Enphase van to customer homes to conduct repairs for Enphase battery and Energy Management systems. The van will be equipped with tools, benches, and testing equipment.
- Support of Enphase installers during the commissioning of new systems.
Who you are and what you bring:
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience of post-high school technical education, such as electrical/maintenance associate degree plus 1 year of work experience with electrical power systems or installations (highly recommended).
- Qualified (or able to be certified) to install electrical storage equipment in Europe.
- Having the necessary electrical credentials required in the country of operation
- Experience with power supplies, inverters, connectors, energy storage or solar power preferred.
- Attention to detail and organization is required. Must be punctual.
- Good presentation acts in a representative way as ambassador of Enphase.
- Great communication, able to adapt to the interlocutor (customer, installer).
- Be willing to work flexible hours to adapt to customers/installers availability.
- English is required. (B2 level minimum).
- Local language with high proficiency is required (B2/C1).
What we offer:
- A challenging position in a dynamic and rapidly growing international company in the photovoltaic industry.
- Competitive salary plus additional benefits.
- A great work environment in teams with colleagues from various countries.
We are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the centre of our shared energy future.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.
All CVs must be submitted in English.