Assistant Product Line Manager
At Enphase, we are on a mission to make solar simple and energy smart, so that everyone is empowered to create a zero-energy footprint for themselves, their home, and their business. We aim to build the world's finest networked energy system and revolutionize power generation on a global scale. As we work towards our vision for a solar-powered planet, we need visionary and talented recent graduates to join our team as Assistant Product Managers in our Storage Business Unit.
We are a value driven company and as such we are committed to innovation, quality, integrity and being customer-first. If you too resonate with these, you could be the next to join us on our quest for a more sustainable planet.
Enphase’s new Energy Management System is the future of energy. Enabling Enphase System’s Always-On promise to customers requires advanced communications and control solutions. The IQ Gateway, in conjunction with the IQ System Controller, is the communications and control product that is the brain of the system. As an Assistant Product Manager, you will be responsible for launching the IQ Gateway in new geographies. You will lead cross functional teams to develop quick-to-market products leveraging existing product lines but optimized for specific use-cases or geographies. You will also lead the product line of accessories for the IQ gateway and deliver new features/solutions to enhance the IQ Gateway’s data monitoring and control capability.
This requires you to work with multiple teams to ensure we know & build what the market requires, meets our high engineering & quality standards. You will also work closely with marketing to ensure the capabilities of the products are properly captured and conveyed to our customers as part of the products Go-To-Market.
- Explore new geographic market expansion opportunities, identify the right Product-Market Fit (PMF) and drive any product changes to the IQ Gateways and IQ Gateway accessories required to achieve the PMF. Engage with Installers, Global Field Application Engineers, Compliance and Sales to identify and prioritize market requirements.
- Define system requirements & expected sequence of operations. Identify & document the various system configurations required to support market needs. Define the products & the interaction among these products required to service all the system configurations.
- Own the product line for the IQ Gateway accessories including end-to-end product development process, defining the feature specifications, and working with engineering, testing reliability teams to deliver the highest quality outcome and launching the product line in new geographies.
- Lead cross functional teams to develop quick-to-market products leveraging existing product lines but optimized for specific use-cases or geographies.
- Manage relationships with partners (manufacturing companies, component suppliers, distribution partners, customers, etc.)
- Develop product related content along with marketing in support of sales and account management teams.
- Bachelors or Masters in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 1 year of professional experience in hardware, software, systems or applications engineering or technical product management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a highly visible and critical role
What would make you stand out?
- Experience with battery storage, PV inverter or IoT gateway systems in a technical capacity
- Natural peer and team leadership skills
- Application engineering experience with prior experience in writing technical documentation