Engineer - Customer Service - Spanish
JD for the role is as below
- Answering inbound Emails / Chats / Phone calls to the Customer Support queue during assigned hours in SPANISH. Non-Spanish speaking candidates will be rejected for all roles if applied under this job code
- Conducting remote troubleshooting of Enphase products.
- Troubleshooting, approving and executing warranty claims.
- Providing pre-sales information about Enphase products.
- Assisting with the activation of new Enphase sites as needed.
- Documenting all activity in a central CRM/Help Desk software platform.
- Coordinating with Enphase Engineering with tracking of field issues, and subsequent product modifications, logging product bugs in a central database. Assisting other team members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Following departmental conventions and procedures.
- Participating in ongoing training/education of industry standards and Enphase product-specific information.
- Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
- Abiding by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Enphase Energy employee manual.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- CS India support provides 24x7 support, Sun to Sat. Start and finish times for team members are adjusted to cover non-stop customer support across 7 days. The candidate must be willing to work on weekends.
- Should be a Graduate – B.E/B.Tech/BCA
- Good Interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers, and managers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced technical support or customer service position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate (PC skills essential, Mac OS desirable)
- A general understanding of electrical concepts, AC & DC circuits, and electrical or electronics background would be highly desirable.
- BE Electrical
- Exposure to solar/PV-related environments